Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

the shocking news

Hello! This is Nami.
Last Friday, I was on my way home from work midnight.
And then, I found an article that was the most surprising, unbelievable, shocking, heartbreaking one I'd ever heard.
It said Miranda Kerr, who I once wrote about in this blog, and Orland Bloom had decided to separate.
Since I really respected and loved the way they were, that made me so sad that I was weeping on the train.
I turned to be disable to believe ‘love lasts forever.’ Of course I'm quite sure that I have strong love for my family and friends and that I will love them forever and always, but when it comes to relationships, I feel nervous.
Though they decided to divorce, they were taken a shot as taking a walk together with their lovely son, Flynn, in Central Park, NY after that news.
I hope they would get back together.