Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Recent days

   Recently, I changed hair style and dyed my hair. It is because I was looked older than actual age like "You look more than 30 years old" or "You must be over 20 years old".
   From this reason, I made fringe and dyed me hair from black to brown. The nextday, everyone says that " It's much more younger and better than before!!! I like this hair style more than last one." I was really glad to hear that:) Now, I am trying to wear cloths that go with my new hair style. It is quite important thing to try new things like I did. I would like to challenge a lot of new things as much as I can:)
  New hair style and fashion make me feel more cheerful too, therefore, I really satisfied with new hairstyle.