Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Reading

I have been busy because of a lot of homework and so on, so I had no time to read.
However, I was free yesterday night, so I read a book after a long time.
I read "Heaven travels(in Japanese word, 天国旅行)" written by Shion Miura.
This book has seven little short stories and I read second one and third one.

I cannot talk about the content in detail, but the third one was very shocking for me.
Of course, it was good, but it left an unpleasant aftertaste to me.
Second one was very happy and heart-warming story, so I feel more uncomfortable.

But I will read this book tonight, and I am looking forward to reading the rest of them.