Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 15, 2013

my favorite band

I would like to introduce my favorite band in the world!!!!
It is called Mr. Children and I think most of people in Japan know their name.  There are 4 members in the band. They play rock, pop, and ballad, and more than 20 years have passed since they came out. All of the songs of them were written and composed by the vocal, Kazutoshi Sakurai  so I think he is genius. I came to like this band when I was about 13 years old, because my brother was already a fan of them and he introduced many songs to me. Since that I listen to their music  almost everyday.
I haven't been their live concert recently so I wish they would start the live tour!