Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Bruce music

Hello! This is Nami.
Great to see you in the class.
But I'm sorry about Rina.
Hope you'll get better soon!

Then, I'm going to write about my impression of Bruce music.
Though it was the first time for me to listen to it, I was really got into it for it resembled a little like Country music I often listen to.
Steve Gardner was a man with powerful voice, talent of playing some instruments at the same time, and good humor!
He was talking as if he was singing, and he was singing as if he was talking.
The songs he sang were including lots of jokes, which made all of us laugh.
He talked about changing the American music which I'd have never known without such an opportunity.
I really appreciate it.
Also, I like people playing music as enjoying not only audience but also themselves.
He seemed to enjoy himself very much!
That made the Bruce music more enjoyable.
I could not say thank you to him after the show, but I really do!

Hope you guys spend lovely weekend :)