Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

about blues music



Today i'm going to talk about the blues music.
First of all, Steve Gardner's small live was really great, and I totally enjoyed it.
I felt like I'm in the one scene of the old American movie, because I used to heard those songs in the America's movie which is little old.
And also it reminded me of the restaurant I had worked for, because the chief of there was really big fan of Eric Crapton who is one of the most famous blues singer in the world.
I thought that there are no expiration date in the art, and the music is one example of it.
Well-made and have many people's precious memories musics will remembered forever, and it won't fail to make us happy cause I believe that time would change, but the spirit of the music will never change ever after.