Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, November 8, 2013

I hate talking with a beautician

I am very nervous because I am going to go to a beauty salon this Sunday.
I have to have my hair catted because my permanent doesn't work very much and I got more hair.
But I hate to talk with a beautician.

Of course, I don't mean that I hate a beautician himself and I don't hate talking with other,I like it rather.
But, I hate to talk with a beautician anyway.
I want him to leave me alone when my hair is catted and I want to relax as reading.

I understand that he does just because it is his job and he doesn't necessarily want to do.
But, I hate it anyway...
Talking with him meant nothing! I got nothing!
I am very nervous now...