Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Live concert & Aoyama Festival!

 On Friday, I went to Saitama Super Area with my mom to see the live concert of our favorite band. The band is called CNBLUE and they are from Korea.  Also, I'm going to go to Nagoya to see their concert on December too!
 On Saturday, I went to Aoyama Festival. Our circle, Ardore, sold frankfurter. It was very fun for me to call out to visitors, because I had never experienced a refreshment stand before. Then, that night I saw a live concert of Golden Bomber with my circle members. I just only knew one of their song but I enjoyed a lot. I jumped and danced during the whole concert so I  got tired after that.
 Sunday was the last day of Aoyama Festival. Our circle's frankfurters are all sold out and our sales reached 180,000yen. At night we moved to Roppongi and had a party too.