Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sickness

I have been sick last Wednesday, so I was absent from an university today.

I had a fever, so I cannot go anywhere.
I have stayed in my small room for about two days, it was bored very much!

I miss my family especially when I catch a cold, and this time was not a exception.
When I lived in Shizuoka, my mother cooked Okayu for me, but now I have to make it by myself..., it was vain.

It seems for me to catch a cold easily after I stated to live alone in Tokyo, so I have to get more strength!