Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 18, 2013

belated post of the book report


Everyone in the class did their best with the book reports, I think! well, including me!
and it was a great opportunity for me to hear their book report, through book report presentation.
all of those book presentations were really good, but I thought Nami's one is really interesting.
Because I have seen a movie of her book, Notebook, so it was interesting for me to hear about more detail research of the book. That presentation made me want to see the movie once again, and also it made me want to read a book if there's enough time.
I'm really impressed all those book presentations, and i'm really looking forward to hear their next book report.

For my next book report, I have not decided yet but I'm thinking about the book Pride and Prejudice, of Jane Austen.