Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 11, 2013

no title


I'm Korean, as you all know, and I'm so sad to talk about this.
There were a presidential election on December 19 this year, and Park was elected.
I was shocked, because I believed Mun would be elected.
I'm worried about that you have no idea what person she is, but I strongly believe that she is not the person who should be elected as a president.
Oh on December 19th, I cried too much since I prayed that she would not be elected.
Her father, Park Chung Hee, was president too, and he was the first dictator and killed so many people. and she, Park Geun Hye, says that she respect him a lot. Can you believe this?
Ohh This was not what I want to say, I'm just too... you know, sad.
from that, one years have passed and the unbelivable thing was revealed.
What I want to talk about is that. The presidential election in 2012 was turned out to be a fraudulent election. The ballot seemed to be rigged, however, the main media in Korea never report this. This is why the media in Korea is suppressed by the government, like Italia. It seems to be hard for Korean to redress this,.. because their power is too powerful to resist.
oh my god how can explain it? how can it be happened?
I cannot believe all these things. I'm just complaining, so you (who are reading this) don't have to do something about what i said........!