Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Oktapodi

     First of all, This video reminded me of  Finding Nemo.
     
     Two octopuses in the water tank were loving each other. Suddenly, they were tore apart, because a certain chef was gonna cook one of them. The octopus who was robbed of his girlfriend rushed outside to catch up. After many twists and turns, he and she managed to escape from the evil hands of the chef, and the chef was so devoted to catch them that he finally fell into the sea. This point surely is the irony of this story.

     Main characters are the two octopuses loving each other and the man who tries to cook them.
I guess that setting is today's Greece cuz I saw white painted houses and I heard that the Greek eat octopuses. Conflict is needless to say, but it's between two octopuses and the chef. This video made me excited and feel like climax all through the story. Symbol....symbol.....are there any symbols? I'm sorry but I can't find any. I'll wait for everyone's opinion. Theme is "Don't care about little things such as octopuses or you'll be in trouble.''

     Just an aside, that female octopus is my favorite. I guess she's more tough than her partner.