Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

LIGHTNING

 Hi people! This is my first blog and I am a little nervous but I 'll try my best on it. 
This time I would like to tell about my club. I belong to the american football club. the team name is LIGHTNING. I play the LineBacker. 
 Many people ask me why I joined the club so I would like to tell about that first. I was born in the united states and I was raised there form most of my childhood until I was 10. Then I moved to Thailand until I was 15 and I entered Aogaku from high school. American Football is a very popular sports in the states, but I have never played it because I was actually scared of injuries. However I loved watching NFL and college football so I was interested in Football. This April as I entered the university, there were many freshman welcome parties from many student circles. I went to some of them, however I felt nothing from it. I always wanted to play football so I encouraged myself and joined the American Football club LIGHTNING.
 My position is the LineBacker I am in the defense team and my job is to tackle the ball career and to intercept the ball as possible. It is a difficult position but it is deep and fun at the same time.
 LIGHTNING plays in the 2nd division leagus of the Kantou Student American Football Association. Our teams goal is to raise to the 1st division. This year Our season has already started. We practiced everyday except Mondays through summer and we had hell week for 11 days at Chiba. We were all prepared for the season and we thought that we can fight enough against other universities.
Recently our season this year  has started and we played 2games already against Seikei University ZELKOVAS and Orbelin University THREE NAILS CROWNS. both games we lost in such a close points. But we still have 5 games left this season and we still have a chance to go up to the 1st division ao dwe will try our best to fight throughout the season.  

1 comment:

Naomi Otani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.