Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

My grandfather


Hello.

Today, I went to my grandparent’s house to celebrate my grandfather’s birthday.

My mother and I was going to go to the restaurant, but my grandmother had a strained back yesterday.

So we gave up going to the restaurant because she could not move.

We bought many foods which my grandfather loves. Although he is 77 years old, he eat a lot.

His favorite food are Sushi and White gratin. He was really pleased to eat those.


My grandparents ran a meat shop before. When I was a child, my grandparents and I often cooked hamburgers. It was very beautiful memories. In Christmas season, my grandfather cooked a turkey for me. Those were very delicious.

I love my grandfather because he is always kind to me and he made me laugh. I want to make more memories while he is fine. I hope my grandfather lives until 100 years old or more!
                              ( This picture was taken 16 years ago )

No comments: