Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

hi everybody!

My name’s Yurina, and this is my first entry to this IE3 blog! Maybe I’ll start with a short introduction of myself. I was born in Yokohama, then moved to New York when I was 11 months old due to my father’s transference, and then moved to Houston, Texas when I was 4 years old. When I was in 3rd grade of elementary school, I moved back to Yokohama, Kanagawa, and ever since then I’ve been living here. I don’t remember much about the days in New York, but I remember a lot about Houston. It’s a wonderful place! I love singing and dancing, watching movies and musicals. I also started cooking these days, and it's really fun!
Well, I think this is enough for now. I’m really looking forward to reading everybody’s blog and posting my one :)

Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you guys on Friday’s IE3!!!


>Chinami…or maybe Chinatty lol
A Cappella Circle sounds great!! It’s always amazing when they do those singing…especially that voice percussion! Can you do that?! Please let me know when your club is doing some show or something! I’m really looking forward to hear your singing!

>Hikari
I love watching musicals too!! Awesome I found someone who has the same hobby!! ;) What kind of musicals do you watch? Gekidan Shiki? Toho? By the way, I like all kinds and I’m a bit a mania. lol

>Akane
Pretty picture! :) That chapel looks sooo romantic in the evening, doesn’t it? I can't wait until the party of that international club. It's got to be fun!!