Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Great to meet you all :)



Hi everyone! I see a lot of people already posted their blog entry...I feel so left behind but I'm going to try my best to catch up! I would like to introduce myself first. My name is Akane. I was born in Japan but I moved to Kuwait when I was 3 because of my father's business. I've lived there until grade 9, then I decided to study in Canada. I experienced a Canadian university for a year in the faculty of engineering, however, I didn't enjoy what I was studying so I moved back to my home sweet home Japan to study English :) Anyways, today I went shopping for some new stationeries with my friend. It's funny how I get motivated when I'm surrounded by brand new things. Like a couple of hours ago, I was so pumped to start working on my Spanish homework with my new pink pen. Maybe I should buy myself something new every week :p I also took a picture of the chapel at the Fuchinobe campus! How pretty!! I'm finally getting use to the new environment and new friends :)

Which second language are you all taking at AGU??

>Mari
Badminton sounds interesting! Are you a member of the club? I still haven't decided which club I want to join, but I'm thinking something 'international'. Like hanging out with exchange students from all over the world :)