Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hi!

Hi!
This is Wako. I came from Aichi.
I used to live in America for 5 years, but I came back to Japan
about 8 years ago, so my English is really weak.
I'm not sure if I can keep up with this class, but I hope I'll be able to make
great friends here.


Well today, I only had class in the first period so I came home really early like at 11.
Then my friends called me and told me that they were in Machida (where I live)
so we got together and had fun. Wednesdays are great!

I really miss my friends back in my hometown but I'm having a great time here!
The thing is that I need to find a job. That pays good!!
If any of you know a good place to work, please let me know!