Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesdays

Has everyone pretty much finished planning their lessons?? (I think it was called "Rishu-touroku") It took me bloody long to check things up and I still don’t understand the system quite well to be honest. Anyway, I've managed to kind of finish filling out my weekly lessons. Somehow, I've got Wednesdays and Saturdays of!! Great.
But the thing is, there were lessons I was really interested and looking forward to taking, however in most cases I can’t take the lectures I wanted to attend because there are other classes I have got to attend (like German, IE3). Yes, of course IE3 and German is important as well, but it’s not really fair because I have no choice but to miss out the lectures I wanted to attend. Is everyone else experiencing such thing or was it pretty straight forward?
Kosuke