Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bookreport

The book I read is called "The Notebook". It was written by Nicholas Sparks.
I'm sure that most of the people know about this story.
The movie was really popular a few years ago.
It is about two young lovers called Noah and Allie.
They love each other deeply, but Allie's parents forbid there love.
After all, they get married, but late in life, Allie suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
Noah reads her the notebook that is written about them and tries hard to help her remember about their past.
I watched the movie the other day but it was great too.
I really think everyone should read this book. Especially girls. It's really good.
I want to read some other books written by Nicholas Sparks such as "A Walk to Remember"
and "Dear John".I still have to work on my book report tomorrow.
I'm really exited to hear about all of your books!!
Good night!