Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

crazy book

Today I studied during the whole day.
The WHOLE DAY!!!
Because I have to finish my report for a class called kisoennsyu which is for second grade students and is an introduction to a seminar of third grade. Maybe most of you guys will take it next year.
Anyway, I'm taking American literature as kisoennsyu and we are reading the book A Rose for Emily in the class. I want to say that this book is crazy! Have you ever read the book? Actually I was just fighting against it, but it seemed like my head almost explode.
Because in the book the incidents are not written in order, for example, the incident which actually happen in the end is written in the beginning or even if an incident which happen before another one, the former is written after the latter or something like that and they are very complicated. Then for the report I have to place them  in collect order and make a chronological table of this story. It seemed like a crazy puzzle.
Unfortunately I have not been able to finish yet. omg
So I have to do it tomorrow and I'm sure that my head will explode.