Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Summer2.

Howdy! I’m going to finish up writing about my (lacrosse) summer. In August, we the freshman had an official game called the ‘summer stage’. We practiced for the tournament and wanted to be the champion. We won the first game. I scored three times!!(: But unfortunately, we lost the next game. I was so sad because I really wanted 
to be the champion with my wonderful teammates.

We had to with both game to go on to the champion’s league. So we were over. It was not as easy to win as we thought it was. I had to practice more to play better. But fortunately, seniors saw us play and some of us were asked to play with the seniors. What I mean by this is that we practice separately by the level: A team, B team, and freshman. Before the game, I belonged to the freshman division as other freshman, but after the summer stage seniors thought I could play in a higher level, do I could go up to the B team practice. I was so glad. This made me to think more of being a good player. To sum these up, I really did nothing but to play lacrosse. I’m now practicing very hard to move up to the next stage, A team.




For your information, my name in lacrosse team is Hayao.