Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My love for music

 Today, I want to talk about my love for music. I love some activities related music, so my hobby is listening, playing music and dancing. I practiced some kinds of dance from 6 to 15 years old and belonged to the wind orchestra club when I was in the jouior high school and  high school. Moreover, I had practiced piano for about 8 years.
 I have experienses playing some instruments, for instance the tuba, euphonium, trumpet and piano.  Tuba is the instrument which leads bass part in wind orchestra and needs a lot of breath to play because it is the biggest bruss instrument. Euphomium is minor instrument but the sound is very calm and I love it. On the other hand, trumpet is very famous and popular. As you know, the sound is gorgeous and cool.
...Maybe I can talk about wind orchestra and its instruments for all day!!!

 Though I don't practice any instruments and dance now, I still love those activities and, of course, music. There are three reasons I love music.  Firstly, it cheers me up whenever I want to be encouraged. Secondly, I'm also able to make people happy through it. Thirdly, we can share same feelings through it without any languages.
 I cannot imagine no music life. Someday telling my children the charm of music is one of my dreams.