Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Finally!

Finally I could log in this blog!
By the way, I'm Chika Nomura.
I'm a new member of this class, so I'd like to introduce little bit about me.
I'm turning to 21years old this year, and in the second grade.
I've been working for Starbucks for 2and a half years.
I used to belong to a wind surfing team called FLEET.
I like to watch movies and love to cook.
I live in Tokyo with one of my friends.
We are sharing a house. Living with my friend is really fun.
My home town is Oita, I'm from Kyushu!

I want to have fun in this class with you guys!
Talk to me:) nice to meet you!

Mr. Armstrong, I'm in your class again! I will do my best.
It's really nice to see you again!