Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, September 29, 2014

My friend

Hi! It's Natsuki:) Again, I would like to write about my Debate life at AGU ESS club. Now, we are preparing for the practice debate at st. Poul university next Saturday. It is the second time that I can join in the Academic Debate PD. So I still feel nervous when I imagine about the game, but I am exciting at the same time! Of course, debate needs partner. This time, I was decided by my section ceef that I can be a partner of chisato! She is one of my friends at debate section, and we have been partners each other's for a long time. So I 'm very happy to be her partner again! She gives me a kind of relieved feeling.
This picture is one of my favorite one! I hope that we will be able to get a great result with her.