Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

my precious school day life

Hello everyone, it is getting cold day by day and unmistakably autum these days.

Well, I went to my old school's cultural festival today.
I didn't feel much nostalgic while walking the way I used to use to go to school, but when I entered the school, memories of my school days came back.
Because many people comes on Sunday, I wasn't able to meet so many of my classmates.Hoewever I met some teacher's whom I was taught by and talked a lot.I was so happy that unexpectedly, many teachers reminded me.
It has passed one and a half year since I graduated.I feel like it as a memory of the distant past.There was a lot of difficulties for me when I was a junior and high school student, but I am really proud of it being a graduate of this school.
I love my old school, teachers and friends from now on!!!
This is my homeroom teacher when I was third-yearhigh school student.

         


Just an aside, I went to 31icecream for the first time in a long time.
I like to make a collage:)

    ,