Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Summer Vacation

Now I have to write something before today's IE class!
 But I have no idea because for the last few days, I didn't have anything special to write here;(
So I wanna talk about my special summer vacation like you.
Thanks you for giving me idea:) haha


I went to Vancouver alone during my summer vacation.
I did home stay and the house was in North Vancouver. There are a lot of nature and the wether was comfortable so I think it was nice place to spend time in.
I had a roomie who is from Rossia. She is 26 and graduated from the university in Vancouver. So her English was very good.
Fortunately we had a time to talk with after our dinner for about 2 or 3 hours every day. It was very helpful for me to improve my English of course, but it was also precious time because I could learn a lot about another country.

And also I went to language school in downtown. International student got together from all over the world to this school.
I could get wonderful friends there and we spend a long time together and visited to a lot of place; Victorea, Seattle, and so on. It was quite fun!! I love my friends so much I couldn't stop crying when I left Vancouver for Japan.

When it comes to the language school itself, they offered good education but of course it was only teatures who speak English as their mother tongue. I mean the majority of the school was people who have strong accent. So Im sure that it is better to study at local school.


Anyway,I had a great time there!!!!!