Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Driving School

This is Shinnosuke!  This time, I will write about my driving lessons.

About ten days ago, I entered a driving school.
In Japan, anyone is allowed to get a driver's license anytime as long as he or she is over 18, but I want to get one as early as possible.
This is because I will be busier as I become 2nd year and 3rd year.
At school, I have to learn a lot about traffic rules.
There are things that I already know and that I didn't know.
And I have already experienced real driving inside the school 10 times as of today.
At first, my instructors said to me "You need to practice more.", but recently I have been said "Your driving has improved."
When I heard that, I was very glad.
The most surprising thing relating to driving, I think, is that a range of vision from a driver's seat is very narrow.
I have to pay special attention!
Getting a driver's license within this year is my goal.