Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 26, 2014

My summer vacation

This summer I did nothing but Ice-hockey. I belong to an Ice-hockey team of the other school and  I usually play it two or three days a week.  But this summer I played it almost every day.
Early in summer I went to Sendai to join the Ice-hockey team of the high school that I have attended. This was actually not a hard time for me because I could practice on my own pace. Moreover, I was able to eat well known products of Sendai so I fully enjoyed it.
After that I went to Nagano prefecture for the training camp of my team but this was unforgiving. I had to wake up early in the morning and get over the hard practice schedule. It was really hard but a good memory for me now.