Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The book

It was a bit hard to choose a book for the book report, but I did today.
The book I chose is A Tale Of Two Cities by Dickens.  At first, I was thinking about A Christmas Carol by Dickens because I know there is a movie and I'm interested in it, but I've never watched it yet.
I went to the library, but I could find only the books whose one part is Christmas Carol, and the other parts are other christmas stories.  However, I could find the title which I know near the book, and it was A Tale Of Two Cities.
I read an easier version of this book when I was in a high school.  All the same grade students got the same book, and it was our task to read that book.  Questions about the story appeared in the test, too.
So I know its brief story.  I hope that I can understand the whole story better than other books'.

Now I have two questions to Dr. Armstrong.
1. This book isn't in your list, so is it difficult to write the book report about this book?  I wanna hear your opinion if you've read this book.  When you say it's not good choice, I'll try to find another one.
2. I'm still interested in A Christmas Carol. Can I choose the kinds of book I wrote above next time?