Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My summer memory

Hello, this time I'm gonna write about one of my summer vacation memories.
I travelled to TOHOKU with my friend.
On the first day of the trip, We went Nogizaka46 concert live in Sendai. Though I didn't know about them and their songs, my friend want me to go so I did.
Actually I had wondered whether I can enjoy the concert, but it was crazy fun!
After the concert I listened to their songs many many times, I'm fan of them.
Next day we went Kuji Iwate where Japanese TV drama "Amachan" was filmed.
We both watched the drama and were encouraged so this was amazing time for us. 
During this trip we ate many delicious dishes like Gyu tongue or Kaisen donburi  and for the first time in my life  I ate blowfish. It was awesome.
While I'm a student of Aogaku Univ  I want to visit all prefectures in japan.