Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 26, 2014

the drive with my grandmother

 I took a drive to Machida with my family and grandmother on Tuesday. We don't have a car, so we use the rental car when we met with my grandmother who has pain in her legs. We visited the grave of my grandfather and my uncle, and had a lunch at Japanese food restaurant. Actually, I got carsick so I talked with my grandmother only at the restaurant. I told her about my trip to Singapore, and she told me about memories of my mother's childhood. She likes to talk with others and she is so clever woman, so she always tells me a lot of good things for me. I want to be like her someday.