Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Festival!!!

I'm going to write about two days ago, Autumnal Equinox Day, in Japanese shubunnohi. That day was festival in Aoyama Gakuin University, Dososai. 

I belong to baton part of wind orchestra and baton twirling club. So I danced with pompon and twirled baton in the festival.

Because we are 1st grade and there were not many blue costumes, we wore red costume. All of us wanted to wear blue costume like seniors.
But show time was very fun! We, 1st grade, performed only Sakuranbo when all members of our club danced outside. Show time was in a moment.   

In afternoon, we performed with a cheerleading club and cheering party.  I danced with a flag. We jumped very hard. So I was tired. But I enjoyed that time.

We'll perform in school festival. I'm glad if you come to see us!!!