Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 26, 2014

I love...!

As some of you know, I love Disney. I watch the movie, listen to the music and of course often go to TDL or TDS.
In This summer vacation I went there about ten times or more. Many people sometimes ask me "why so often you go there?" But actually I can't explain exactly why. Just because the place makes me relax and excited! Every time I go I realize new wasy of enjoying there. One of my recommendations is enjoying the sight. Especially in TDS at night there are many beautiful points of view!
This autumn, both parks hold Halloween special event and this is my most favorite seasonal event. I want to go once a week and If I could, I surely report in this blog.