Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

A not so golden week

Soon we have Golden Week and I am very happy to have some days off. However, I have so many things to do. I'm still at the beginning of my book and I wanted to watch the film based on it. There are maaaany other homeworks to do :( 
My sister came all the way from Osaka to spend time with me and I wanted to guide her around Shibuya and other places. Unfortunately, yesterday I foud out that I have to hand out an essay until today by e-mail. Meaning, no sleep no relaxing.

Update!
I finished some of my reports and presentation! Soon its 3am so I'd better get some sleep!!


Wish you all a very golden Golden Week!