Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

This is Kasumi

OMG most of you have already started writing the blog!
Now I guess I have to write something about me.

I was born in Kanagawa,and that year my family moved to Ohio,USA.
We lived there for about six years,and those days I spent there were wonderful!
Our neighbors were all kind to us and gave me unforgettable experiences.
I enjoyed not only every day's school but home party,Halloween,trip to Canada and so on....
At the same time, I also wanna go back to Japan,cause it seemed to be a new world to me.
After coming back I really enjoyed the life in Japan,but my English skill got weaker and weaker.
America,Japan,I love both of them.Therefore I wanna speak English as well as Japanese.
This is why I belong to Eibeibunngakka.

I'm very nervous to be in this IEⅢ class,so PLEASE be nice and help me!
Then I'll do my best to help you guys anytime.

I love Owl city,Smosh,Disney movies,and Japanese animations a lot.
I wanna know what everybody like,so speak up to me in ease!