Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Will to study

I think that it is very important to have a will to study when you are in university. No one cares if you study or don't but going to university without studying is just a waste of money and time. I'm always trying to attend classes with my best proportion everyday. However, I sometimes feel like I don't want to study. I've got loads of homework already and it makes me stressful. I've run into this situation many times when I was in highschool. It is still very difficult for me to use time wisely. I hope I will be able to handle them in the next four years. My objective for now is to work on my homework whenever I find out that I have nothing to do. I hope I can get used to doing it in about a month and spend an effective university life.