Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hello

Hi,

Here I am sat down in front of my laptop thinking about how I should start my first blog. Everyone knows that first impressions are seriously important but, looking at the clock noticing that it's already past 2 am in the morning I'm starting to give up about first impressions and what not. So, I I'll just get to it by writing a self introduction blog.

Here I go - 

My name is Mirai. I'm half Filipino and half Japanese and was born in the Philippines. Grew up in the Philippines until the age of 4. To be honest, I don't remember much about the Philippines so let's just skip that. From the age of 4 I lived in Japan for 2 years... Sorry. I don't remember much about that either. 

When I was 6 years old, I moved to The United Kingdom. London. I grew up quite normally - well a little bit more boyish then the girls around me, I suppose. Running around screaming my head off, playing football with guys twice the size of me, climbing trees and having mud ball fights. Around the age of 11 or 12 I started to settle down a bit. Stopped getting mud on my clothes and shoes, but still liked to go down to skate parks or stay at home playing street fighters. This is also the age that I started to love singing. I guess I'll write about music another time.

7 years passed by quickly and at the age of 13 I came back to Japan. Before I could settle down and get used to the environment I was studying for high school entrance exams. Passed into a private school near Disney land and thought things were going all well, but I couldn't handle the stress of not being able to understand the lessons so I moved schools. I started to go to a school where the lessons are taught man-to-man and school was only once a week. 2 years passed by and a lot of things happened in those years but lets leave that for another time, otherwise this blog is going to last for ages.

So, here I am age 18 somehow managing to get into a university that I've dreamed of. Still feel like I'm dreaming sometimes.

Okay. This turned out longer than I expected it to. Sorry. 

Anyways, I hope I can get along with everyone. Thanks for reading.

(: