Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just blogging...:)

I was watching the Mermaid video again on Youtube but I didn't finish my interpretation on it. All I can say is that the more I watch it, the sadder I get. I need to organize my thoughts on it so I'll be probably posting it tomorrow . Oh! what I'm also going to do tomorrow is having Kimuchi-Nabe with Madoka ( she is also from IE3). I love spicy food though I get sometimes stomachache from it. 
Thinking about delicious food at this time is fatal....I should drink some water and get some sleep.


Good night everyone!
Umeka