Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

"Are you beach body ready?"

 Because I have nothing to talk about and I pretty much didn't do anything over the weekends, I'm gonna talk about an article about an advertisement I found over the weekend which is called "Are you beach body ready?". 

 As some people have already seen them they are yellow colored advertisement with bikini body model and says "Are you beach body ready?" which advertise protein whey. 

 Because the idea of "Everyone looks great in their own shape." is getting common these days, people had to reject this advertisement and say "Every body is beach body ready".

 In my opinion, even though I'm not plus sized woman, I also think that everyone looks great in their own shape and people shouldn't be forced to do work out by advertisement. If you are not happy with your body, (like me, because I gained some kilos over the spring break) go and do some work outs. But if you are happy with your body, then be happy and be proud of who you are. 

 Link down below.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/27/mass-demonstration-planned-over-beach-body-ready-tube-advert