Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Before I sleep

It was my 1st day of work today, that's why very exhausted and sleepy...
This is my 1st trial to work as a tutor in my life therefore everything seems complicated and makes me confused...
It was kinda my small dream that I wanted to achieve while I am in university to be tutor.
every time when I helped my friend for study, I used to get passion and enthusiasm by teaching them.
of course I'm super nervous since i have to take heavier responsibility compared to the most of other part time job. but I trust in myself that nothing is impossible for me as long as I try my best.(Well, I hope so)
Wish me luck everyone;)!
and good night, see you all tomorrow with lots of homework!
Oyasumiiii