Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Recent stuff & Some of my recent fav music

 Hi people:) I didn't know what to write for my second blog, so I'm just gonna write some recent stuff that happened to me. 

 On Saturday, I had to go to school to take an exam for skipping grades for my Mandarin class. As I said in my last blog, I used to live in Shanghai, China for 5 years. Since then, I can speak almost fluent Mandarin, but I'm not so good at writing. So I was afraid I'm not gonna pass my exam. But even though I had that feeling inside me, I was actually surprised of myself of how much I could actually write Mandarin during an exam. Which also means that I didn't study for the exam because I didn't know what level or what kind of exam I would be tested on. So I passed, and I was actually delighted to pass my exam:)

 On Sunday, I had to go to my work place where is Hollister Tokyo Bay as I said in my last blog. It was really tiring that day because of how many people came into the store. And also because my favorite manager wasn't there:( 

 Yesterday, I went to school to take my new Mandarin class:) Because I was the only Freshman and all the other people in the class were Sophomore, Junior, and Senior, they were all talking about job hunting aka "Shukatsu", I was literally freaking out. I hope I'll do fine in the class though.

 Oh and by the way, I'm into some songs right now which most of them are on Hollister sound track right now. Because I literally listen to them in my store during my work time on repeat lol "Trouble" by Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson, "Wonderland" by Taylor Swift, and "Love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding are my favorites now that they are non stop stuck in my head lol 

 If you guys have any music suggestions, let me know!;)