Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A short(-er blog then my last one) before getting some sleep.



Hi, It's me again.

Time right now? 3:38 AM. 
I should get to sleep already? Yeah. I know. 

But before I get some sleep I thought I'd write a short blog.

Though I was noisy and bit of a tomboy as a little child, I guess I also had another side to myself. I grew up learning the piano, playing the flute in orchestras and singing in church choirs. - Is it only me who imagines a little girl in a white frilly dress with a crown made of flower and pink rosy cheeks when I hear of church choirs and orchestras? 
Anyways, who ever thought that the girl playing in piano concerts would be head-banging and joining circle moshes at live houses. Definitely not me. 

I love going to music festivals, most of them are punk or rock I suppose. Asides from the large festivals, I go to watch about 3 or 4 lives a month which are held in small live houses or cafes.  These lives range from heavy metal bands to acoustic singer-song writers. 

I love listening to music no matter what type of genre. It's not like I have a massive knowledge about music, but I'm always up to listen and learn new things. So, if there are any songs or artists that I should listen to please tell me. I'd be really delighted. Like, seriously delighted. 



Ah. It's already 4:20. I'm going to get some sleep now.



Good-night ♡