Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 23, 2022

APOLOGIES

    Thanks to Reiko, I realized I didn't have my comments open 😨 And for EVERY SINGLE ONE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I apologize for the inconvenience and now I know what to do when I publish blogs! I opened the comments up for all the posts I've uploaded so far!


    By the way, I have a really fun thing coming up in a few more minutes for me, so I think I'll be able to be really happy the whole week ^^ ... Not that your presences haven't made me feel happy and relieved already.. πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ Actually now that I see how I've been this past week, I can see how cheerful and bright I've been able to become compared to being alone in junior and senior high. It must be because the people I've met so far are the types of people I've always wanted to meet! Enough of my mushy stuff, I gotta prepare πŸ™ˆ

No comments: