Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Man Tries to Write a Blog, What Happens Next Will SHOCK You


Hey everyone! 

My name is Shunjiro and I have no idea how to write in an intriguing way. That's why I resorted to clickbait to grab your attention. Sad, isn't it? 

To kick things off, I like drawing. A lot. So much so that I'd rather die than not be able to draw. I'd call it a hobby but it's become more like a job now since I'm doing commercial work. Still enjoy the activity. There might be something coming out in the fall season.

I also love watching movies. I've already watched 13 this year and so far my favorite is The Batman. That's right, the latest reboot of Mr. Vengeance himself. It has everything a good movie should have; Robert Pattinson? Check. Mesmerizing cinematography? Check. Thrilling score? Check. Captivating narrative? Check. Although the runtime is on the longer side at 2 hours and 56 minutes, I assure you that it will not be a waste of your time. 

I can't forget anime. It's without question one of the best entertainment mediums in the world. One of the standouts this year is Heike Monogatari. It's an adaptation of a classic Japanese tale about the feud between the Taira clan and Minamoto clan during the 12 century. Although it has a slightly modern twist to it, it's core narrative remains extremely faithful to the source material and the original elements only help to enhance the message it wants to tell. Beautifully structured into 11 episodes, it is a must watch for all ages. 

If any of you decide to watch either of these(or both), I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

I think I've rambled on for long enough. Until next time!

P.S. Here are some recent doodles! I'll try to attach something in every blog post.