Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 8, 2022

Basic self-Introduction

 Hello everyone,

This is my second blog entry. In my first blog I had questions to ask you guys but I think I've sorted everything out. Thanks for those who read my blog and tried to help me.

I wanted to write this blog to introduce myself as the first week of university has finished and (I think) most of us are starting to adapt to this new life.

My name is Yuta and I was born and lived in a country called New Zealand for around 12 years. I spent most of my school days in NZ and came back to Japan on the end of 2019, before Covid-19. I will talk more about my foreign life on Wednesday for IE3 class. I can speak both Japanese and English (I suck at kanji though). I play the guitar as a hobby and I hope to get into a music circle. I don't know about you guys but I still haven't had a chance to talk to a person in our English major so I have no friends in this major. Since this is a small class of about 21 I hope we can all support each other when we need and all be friendly. 

Thanks for using your time to read my little blog.