Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 11, 2022

Wiki-How: To Wake Me Up Inside (???)

 Hello,

Unfortunately, it's me--again

I realized I didn't even introduce or mention anything about myself in my last post, so--uh, sorry about that. But for anyone interested, my name is Arisa and my preferred pronouns are they/them. I lived in the Philippines until I was 15, so I grew up speaking English and Tagalog. I've been here in Japan for about four years now, but I still can't say that I'm fluent in the language yet. So, if I misunderstand anything (or make a fool of myself), I would be grateful if you could help a clown out? Or just, y'know, look away from my vast majority and never-ending faux pas? Still, I'd really appreciate it if you'd talk to me! I'm sure we can find something in common? I promise I'll try not to be as embarrassing as I usually am.

Also, if it didn't come across in my last post, I actually love writing a lot. I have a lot of hobbies like listening to music, watching anime, reading, drawing, and whatever it is that I can call a hobby. But writing? I gobble, dabble, and babble about anything that has to do with writing. My big dream of mine is to be a published author, actually.

Anyways, I've been known to seem quite intimidating? Even my friends who I've met through my writing thought I was pretentious at first. But I swear, I'm just a lil' guy. Like, literally. I'm quite small, I'm only a 156cm (5'1''?)--and genuinely, there is nothing to be intimidated about a person who's as tall (small?) as I am. So, don't be shy...? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

By the way, is anyone worried about... first period? Like, I'm not a morning person, I don't care about the worm--I'm not the early bird we've all heard about. And I know I'll do my best to get to class on time, but don't expect me to look like Rihanna at ungodly hours of the morning. Not that I have the audacity to think that I'll ever look as good as her, but, y'know... You get the point, right? I will simply just pull up to class looking like a mole-rat. 

Let's all just set the bar lower than our toes, let's just all collectively look like we got shoved into the dryer. Still, if you are a great functioning member of society and come to first period lookin' like a Five Course Meal...

Well, for now, that's all I have to say...

P.S. If I get massacred during the morning rush hour, tell my four followers on Twitter that I love them. Also, I didn't get into two of the classes I was dying to take. Did anyone, unlike me, get into Performance Studies (Fri.2) and Oral Interpretation (Mon.4)? :))))) I'm so happy for you, haha. I'm jumping for joy. Oh god, look at me. I'm so happy. :)))))))))

No more,
The Mole-Rat

No comments: