Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 24, 2022

I don't know.

 Hello!


Are you tired of learning? 


Perhaps I shouldn't even ask this question. However, as we learn, if correctly, we embark to a certain point where we realize how minuscule our knowledge is. It's romantic in my estimation since it's a continuous discovery of this vast universe. What does it mean to know? I don't know. Please help me.


Note: why did I ever write this? I have no idea. I should go sleep and dream about Greek Gods scolding me. I might wake up after I get beaten by the God of Academia. Please console me in case I cry aloud like a baby. I'll go grab some chamomile tea and find a place to hide in. Or maybe not. Good night!


Kindest regards,

Ken