Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Introduction

 

 Hello everyone! 

This is my first blog. My name is Ken and it's a great pleasure to be enrolled in such an international course. I could not wait to study at a Japanese institution, since I grew up in Italy and Germany. 

I am deeply amazed by the fact that there are so many fellow students who have similar struggles and strengths as mine, such as insecurities in Japanese and solid confidence in a foreign language on the other front! Considering that, I am looking forward to exchanging our skills so that we can compensate for our flaws while increasing our competence in the domain in which we shine. Let’s thrive!

I've never had an intense interaction with native English speakers/advanced speakers, so I am pretty sure that I will have a great occasion to enhance my assertiveness. English is my fourth language, so I really need a thorough elaboration.

If you happen to have chosen German as a foreign language, feel free to ask me any questions. I know how arduous it is to acquire a new language, so I`d be more than happy to help you.  

Let's get through this initial struggle!

I wish you the best, and let's make the most of our university life!