Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 11, 2022

hello! pt.2

 HELLO AGAIN

So.... it seems I had forgotten to post my second entry so I'm doing that right now. At 11:30 pm the night before our next class.

It was really fun reading through all of the blog entries that have been posted here thus far. You all seem like such interesting people and I genuinely can't wait to get to know everyone in this class better. 

As a quick introduction, I thought I'd just mention that I'm the half blonde haired one in the class (I have no clue who "Hikaru" is by the way, I just liked how it looked is all). I lived in the United States during elementary school (from age 6 to 11), and that's where I learned to speak English. Even after moving back to Japan, I was always very reluctant to work on my Japanese and only ever consumed English content (English novels in particular) as I had my heart set on moving abroad as soon as I graduated high school. But obviously that didn't happen and now I'm stuck here with my mediocre language skills in both Japanese and English. I'm hoping that in university I can improve not only my English skills but also Japanese so that I can utilize my knowledge of both of them to my advantage in the future. 

That's it for now! I can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow, see ya!