Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 18, 2022

The theory of relativity

 Hello guys, 

I don't know what to write about so I'll write about what happened in one of my classes on Friday.  My teacher in economics class sometimes goes off the track (his stories are pretty interesting though) and he starting talking about the theory of relativity by Albert Einstein. I use to study chemistry and physics in high school so I kind of had a general idea of the theory of relativity. And yes there's two. The general theory and the special theory of relativity. One concept of it is the faster an object moves relative to another object, the time experience will be slower for the first object. So if I was on a space ship moving very fast and you guys see me flying, my 1 second will be a little bit longer than yours. The thing the professor was talking about was on a theory on how Urashima Tarou was travelling at a really fast pace and that's why when he came back everyone he knew was old. Very random isn't it and this was during an economics class. I'm assuming most people are a bunkei who was taking that class so I think it would have been boring for them. Is any one of you a former rikei in high school?

well, that's the end of the story. Hope you enjoyed it.